Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Homemade Map Letters!

So for my next build I went for something a little less messy, letters! Handing a personalized letter can really give extra impact and speaks volumes about how much you care about the recipient, so here goes!!!!

Step One) Find the template.... I had a cheap white paper letter on hand. Essentially I just re-created it


Step Two) Take it apart.... Carefully unfold the envelope so that its all spread out like such:



Step Three) Copy!!!  Take out an old map (although any material of equal size will work) and trace you envelope onto it. I recommend using pencil, since its easy for your letter to slip on the map material.




Step Four) Cut our your new letter!!!

Step Five) Using Glue ( I chose a simple glue stick) Fold up your letter. Its important to look at your template to make sure you are folding it right.

Step Five) ENJOY!!!!



Here is what the inside might look like:

No comments:

Post a Comment